Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 Things I Don't Do



I don't eat fish and I don't cook. But...

this week, not only did I cook, I cooked fish! And since my steak tips and rice pilaf were a total fail, I will give you the fish recipe. It was pretty delish, and healthy. So here ya go:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

1lb of white fish, I used Sole after much deliberation at the fish counter. After all, I have never been.

Veggies. I used cherry tomatoes, red onion, hericots verts, squash and olives.

Mix veggies with a table spoon of olive oil, lemon juice, salt pepper and oregano.

Take two sheets of tin foil and spray top sheet with cooking spray.

Place fish fillet and and 1/3 of veggie mixture on top of tin foil and fold short ends first, then long ends to seal the packet.

Repeat with left over fish and veggies.

Place fish packets directly on oven rack.

Cook for 20 minutes and enjoy over a bed of quinoa.

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment