Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lately

I got to go home this past weekend to attend this little angel's Baptism.
Did I tell y'all I'm the Godmother?
Cartwheels ensued over that one.
Her nickname is Doodie Doodie Doodie.
 I'm obsessed with her.
While at home, I also got to see this one. You know her. I'm obsessed with her as well.
(Brother was there too, but that's a whole other post on his big kayaking tour)


 
We currently have no power again due to Frankenstorm....
Hmm this feels familiar.
It was the same weekend last year we had no power due to the October snow storm.
Why did I leave the South again?
Below is the Hub's Hurricane Supply.
Roses to the fact that he purchased not one but two boxes of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
(that boy truly loves me as he knows PBCC is my kryptonite)
Thorns to the fact that most of the food he bought requires electrical appliances such as a stove.
But let's revert back to the fact that I have two boxes of PB Captain Crunch to eat and all is right again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment