Monday, February 4, 2013

Holy Cannoli

So I may have made this Cannoli Dip from Mama Basirico's recipe book for
my friend's Surprise Party this weekend

And it may have been a hit.

I also may have bailed on a Super Bowl party, and watched 'Girls' instead

Whilst eating left overs of said dip


Very wise decision on my part
(do you see my Vday decor on the mantle?)
I'm so crafty.

Survey says you should probably make this dip for Valentines Day for your significant other.
Much easier than the cake pops I attempted to make this weekend as well.
Are you worried I'm getting to be a chubster with all this baking?
You probably should be.

Cannoli Dip

1 cup of Ricotta Cheese
1 Cup of Mascarpone Cheese
1 Cup of Cream Cheese
1 tps of Vanilla Extract
1 Cup (or more) of Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Confectioners Sugar

Mix Together and Serve with Waffle Cone Pieces

SO. GOOD.
Please join me in my quest for obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment