Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Crack

If you don't know already, I have a serious sweet tooth.


Like scary serious, seriously.


I have heard sugar is like a drug, and I have come to terms with the fact that I, am indeed addicted.


With that said, here is a delicious holiday candy recipe that is super easy and super delicious! It coined the name because once you start eating it, you cannot stop.

( I actually don't have any factual evidence that this is what happens when you do crack, but I'm just assuming and let's be honest it has a cute ring to it, so let's go with it)

Ingredients:

6 Cups of Corn Chex

2 Cups of Pretzels

2 Cups of Dry Roasted Peanuts

1lb of Plain M&M's

1lb of White Candy Coating


Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl

Melt candy coating and then stir into ingredients in bowl

Spread mixture on wax paper to cool


So if sugar is a drug and I am giving you my 'Christmas Crack' recipe, does that make me a drug dealer?

I will ponder this and get back to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment