Saturday, April 5, 2014

Month 1

Was a doozy!
I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that you were actually here.
No sleep, crazy hormones, reality hitting you in the face that you have no clue what you are doing, plus endless bouts of crying really scare the pants off ya!
But we made it through, phew


Coming home from the hospital was so exciting. I couldn't wait to get out of there. 
It was also a little terrifying as well.
Thankfully our families where there to help us through it. 


Family dinner




Your first bath
Clearly not a fan






We received these blocks at a gift to document your growth
So fun






4 Weeks, heck yah


5 Weeks
Not so much

At the end of the first month, smiling started...
I know it was from gas but I would take them anyway I could get them

No comments:

Post a Comment