Monday, March 8, 2010

Lucky



Friday I am heading home.



Here is the picture my brother sent me today with the following comment.




"This is how excited I am to see you. I hope you feel the same."




Here is what I sent him back.



"THIS is how excited I am to see you. CANNOT wait!"


In case you weren't aware, I adore my brother and sister. I know not everyone has the kind of relationship that I do with mine and I know how special it is. Some people lose the relationship over time once they get married and have kids. I know that will never happen with us. I will be all up in their grills no matter how much is going on in their life, or mine. They happen to be two of my favorite people in the entire universe. And they are blood, so that means they aren't going anywhere.




How lucky am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment