Friday, May 21, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

One of the best things about Summer are the stellar movies. Ironic that when you should be outside, you find yourself inside in a cold dark theatre....


Anywhoo, here is what I am looking forward to.



I was never an die-hard Sex and City fan, probably because I didn't have HBO when it was on, but I have seen quite a few episodes and they are always entertaining. Plus, the clothes are enough to want to bite my arm off in envy.

And of course...


Yes, I am a Twi-hard, and while I know it would be so much cooler if not everyone and their mother was one also, there is a reason why it has so many fans. Because it's THAT good. Now don't try and just watch the movies, because I get it, they are super cheezy but if you read the books first.... AMAZEBALLS. Serious, I was a sceptic and converted and since then am proud to say I have converted many people as well. Again, you will thank me later.

P.S. If you do decide to go see Eclipse, I would wait a good three weeks or so after it's out, otherwise you won't hear a single ounce of dialogue over the screaming teenagers every.single.time Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner come on screen. Also, if you see cell phones in the air, that would be them taking pictures of the duo as well. I know, crazy.

P.P.S. While you are at it, grab yourself a pack of coconut M&M's. Phenomenal.



No comments:

Post a Comment