Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dear Dad,


I just wanted to let you know, I made it up to heaven okay. I know you are worried about me but life is good, my legs work like new up here and the big man said he has a new best friend.

I just wanted to thank you for the great life you provided for me. All of our early morning and late night walks, sneaking me scraps under the table, wiping my drool when I got a little too close to your food and the cookies you gave me after I ran out and got the morning paper. I know you loved me every day, and I loved you right back.

Grandma Cora is making me her homemade sauce, so I gotta run. Don't be sad, just look back at the great times we had with a smile on your face, like I'm doing right now. I know we will miss seeing each other everyday but I will be waiting for you up here with Brian and Grandma. Let's be thankful for the time God let us have together. Thanks for being such a great dad.

Love always,
Cody

1 comment:

Thats What Liz Said said...

:*( balling over here. love love love

Post a Comment