Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My New Fav

Have you seen '9 by Design' on Bravo yet? It's my new favorite for the following reasons.


A. I would love to be half as creative and talented as one of their pinky toe nails.


B. I hope to be that laid back with one child, let alone 7(!!!!)


C. I want to live in one of their houses.



Starting with this one.


(Instead of windows they did all french doors. )






The Fam with kids (not in order), Wolfie, Bellamy, Tallulah, Breaker, Five, Hollender, and Major. (so cool)






uh, dream bedroom.





For this nursery, I may consider 7 children.






Love.





Yes, kitchen, yes.

(notice the garage door?)





This is a rooftop basketball court and the ball will never be lost because of the globe. Bad, ace.








One more because I love ya.








No comments:

Post a Comment