Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If I Were a Food Network Star

I would want to be Giada. She's a great cook, she speaks Italian, and even though the Hubs says she has a 'five head', I think she's pretty cute.

Although I can't cook, don't speak Italian, and hopefully don't have a 'five head', I am going to Italy in August so that's got to count for something right?

Right?

Maybe one more thing we can have in common is this Heirloom Tomato and Basil Tart.

(Via Food Network)

I saw this on her 'Spring Fling' episode and boy does it look yummy. She even cheats a little and uses a pre-made pie crust. And it just so happens, the one recipe in my cooking repertoire is Pesto. Except she uses one clove of garlic and I use about 5. (The Hubs loves him some garlic).

You can find the recipe here

Ciao Bella, Buono Sera, and Capish. Wow, I feel more Italian already.

No comments:

Post a Comment