Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Reason 2,903,045


Why I love my sister.

She will drop what she is doing, get herself dressed, feed the baby, change the baby, get all the necessary baby things ready for the diaper bag, strap the baby in the carseat, and drive to Target to find me these.


The Cynthia Vincent line for Target shoes I have been lusting after, and searching for but were sold out online and at my local Target. And look just like these:



The Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent $350 dollar pair at Shopbop.

Even though, my brother-in-law says I will look like a 'spice girl on steriods'...

hearing the phrase, 'I got the goods' when I called her and she was at the checkout line in Target, made me all warm and tingly inside. Another shopping conquest complete.

Man, I love my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment