Monday, April 26, 2010

CRUMBS

This weekend I had the pleasure of tasting these babies.....



The perks of living in NYC, are having the best of everything at your fingertips. The perks of having friends who live in NYC is, if you are lucky, they will bring the best to you.

Crumbs in NYC is my slice of heaven. And this sample tasting of their mini cupcakes gives you a chance to try multiple slices of heaven. And believe me, I did.

You can order them here

I even love their philosophy on cupcakes. "At Crumbs Bake Shop, we believe in celebrating the simple everyday things in life. In a world where we move too fast, a cupcake is the exception. They add something so small, and so needed to our lives. Maybe what they really do is remind us that the best things in life really are so simple and easy. "

I always knew cupcakes made you smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment