Friday, July 9, 2010

Ode to Louey

(Louey is currently at 'Camp Karen' until the hubs and i get back from Italy, because I am THAT GIRL who can't bear to put her dog child in a kennel.)

I miss your bad breath in the morning when I wake up and you yawn in my face.

I miss feeling you get ready to jump off the bed in the middle of the night so I have to spring up to take you outside.

I miss kicking over your water bowl in the bathroom because I am not paying attention.

I miss you coming to my mind everytime we make plans because I will feel guilty about leaving you alone too long.

I miss you bark demanding for some of our food while we are eating dinner.

I miss your happy dance when I walk in the door.

I miss having to wake you up every time I have to get up because you are sleeping on my lap.

I miss you loving on your dad one minute and growling at him the next.

I miss you putting a smile on my face everday.

I don't miss you taking off after other dogs in the neighborhood so I have to go chasing after you in my bathrobe... but we can pretend that doesn't happen while you are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment