Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Girl Time

Recently my sister and niece came up for a visit! We had the best time together and here are some pictures to prove it.

Our big day out was to the Lyman Orchards. The leaves were at their peak and although the photo doesn't do it justice, they were heavenly.


See the pumpkins?

Kristi 'stealing' a pumpkin.

We opted out of picking our own apples and instead went to the 'Apple Barrel' where we went halfsies on a chicken cutlet sandwich. Then we took Cameron to see the pumpkins. She loved them!

Honestly, could the child get any cuter? I'm obsessed with her! Here are some more pics from the day.

Framer!





Then we sent to see the ducks, and she wasn't as enthralled...


The next day we went to see our fam in Long Island. Some of them got to meet Cameron for the first time. We had so much fun and we are so lucky to have such an amazing family.
I'm counting the days until Christmas until I can get my family fix again.

No comments:

Post a Comment