Friday, October 8, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday! Da na na na naahh

Happy Birthday To One Of My Most Favoritist People In The Whole Wide World.


A few things you should know about my sister.


1. When I think about her, I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside because I love her THAT much.

2. She makes jokes and even if you don't think they are funny, you will laugh because she laughs at her own jokes, and her laugh is infectious. It's impossible not to laugh when my sister is laughing (just ask my brother, he will back me up).

3. She is a sweetheart, with bite. Don't piss her off, she's not scared of you but you will be of her, if you cross her. (Cameron, take note)

4. She was perfect child, I'm pretty sure I got drunk before her and we are 7 years apart.

5. She is an amazing mother, we knew this before she had a child because she will take care of you like nobody's business.

6. Don't rush her when she is getting ready, she will be ready when she is ready and there is nothing you can do about it.

7. She loves to shop, and she loves a bargain. Prepare to look over each item she is buying at least twice and compare all of the other exact same items in the store to make sure she is getting the very best one.

8. Her favorite tv show is 'I Love Lucy' and it makes her laugh...hard.

9. She used to torture me when I was young by twisting my arm around my back but made up for it when she was in college by bringing me candy every time she came home.

10. She may have coined the term 'it's alright'.

She is one of the sweetest, most caring, wonderful, hilarious, beautiful, patient, loving, smart people I know.


Happy Birthday Kris, I couldn't love you any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment