Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Insane in the Membrane

I've gone insane and have no brain.

I have decided to do a 30 day Bikram challenge.

Yoga every day for 30 days.....at 6 in the morning.....in 110 degree heat.

If it sounds like I'm complaining, it's because I am.

"Why are you doing it then", you ask? Because I am insane in the membrane. And I like a challenge...even though I hate it when my alarm goes off at 5:25am.

And when I am doing 'awkward pose'.



And standing head to knee pose.



And....standing bow pose.



And when my teacher sounded like the the 'clear eye's' man today...you know the one.



Besides that though, I'm super pumped about it. Only 21 days left. If you don't see anymore blog posts though it's probably because I have melted.
Death by yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment