Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ingredients for a Perfect 30th/Girls Weekend

Watching my sister try and walk in heels. (She didn't make it past the hotel door)


A night out with my bestie.


The most delicious dinner at 'Two - Urban Licks'


Spending time with my Momma


Friends from NYC just happening to be in town and coming to buy me a birthday shot.


The best pedicure we have ever had.


Except for Mom, they tried to steal her wallet.


I may have fallen asleep.


Loving on my cute sister,


and her even cuter belly.


Finding a cupcake company named after our little Cameron.

And if that wasn't enough, all of this followed up with lots of shopping, a makeover, massages, and lots of laughing.
Thank you Mom and Kristi for the best girls weekend ever.
(Thanks Mark and Daddy too)
It won't be our last.

No comments:

Post a Comment