Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Favs

If Oprah can make a list, why can't I?


So, here are some of my 'favorite things' right now.


Cortex Straightener

This is a bad mamajama straightener. These are the same people that try and make eye contact with you in the mall and if you lock eyes, BAM. They attack you and ask if they can straighten your hair. Tell them no, beeline it for Madewell and then go home and order one on Amazon. I got mine for 50 buckeroos and they can be found elsewhere for two hundy and up! (Yes, I got the Zebra).

speaking of...

Madewell.

www.madewell1937.com

My new favorite obsession. They have the softest tees, bad ace jeans and loads of cute scarves. They are the laid back cool you try to achieve while still being comfortable and chic. If you don't have a store near you, you can purchase on Shopbop.com.

Hoola Bronzer

So I used to wear this awhile back, got A.D.D, and then recently stole it back from my sister. I am hooked again. I have had two people ask how I am tan. That's pretty good for February in Connecticut. It will give you a 'i just got back from the Caribbean look' instead of 'I'm channeling Lindsay Lohan' look. Very fine line there people. If you are going to give it a try, I recommend going after this deal right HERE.

Hoola is normally $28 bucks and this is a whole set with full sized Benefit products for $35. No, I am not being paid by Sephora. Mine should be delivered tomorrow.

Coconut Creme Creamer



Who me? Ready for warm weather? No, I'm just swirling bronzer on my face, while sipping coconut creme flavored coffee while simultaneously pulling my wool socks up.
This stuff, delicious! Tastes like warm weather.

My Life as Liz



Ok, so normally I can't be counted on for T.V. recommendations. (My normal line up includes the Bachelor and Real Housewives), so take this with a grain of salt. But I love this, it's a new 'scripted reality' show on MTV. It's hilarious and reminds you of your teen angst years in high school ,but now that we're old we can look back at those zit ridden, i gained the freshman 15 before I got to college and why doesn't he like me (?!!) years and laugh at them. Hahaha!! Ha. Ha. We can laugh at those years now, right?

Gilt.com

www.gilt.com

The name is slightly ironic, because I do in fact feel guilty every time I purchase off of this site but those are my own issues. (Catholic say what?) This is a website you sign up for but is free and everyday they have ridiculous sales of swanky designers. It gives me something to look forward to everyday at 12pm.


$5 Dollar Necklaces from Forever21


How can you go wrong?

And this guy.




But he's not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment