Sunday, September 12, 2010

Italy Wrap Up

The last day in Italy we didn't have much planned except of course, to eat. We set out to a nearby town but ended up completely lost, and thank goodness for that or else we never would have found this restaurant.

I don't know the name of the town or the restaurant (you should be used to my lack of remembering these tiny details by now) but it was our best meal of the trip. We were the only people in the restaurant and they had to find someone in the back to come and try out their broken English to get our orders but it was well worth it. When we sat down they poured us prosecco right away and I knew we had selected the proper restaurant for lunch.


After wine, appetizers, my entree of aglio e olio, and dessert, I was fat and happy and not in the mood for anymore photos...

Until the owner brought out limoncello and grappa...


then I was open to a photo opt.

and a photo with the Luciano, the owner.

Italy offered us a rainbow on the last day, a perfect end to our fantastic trip.


1 comment:

parvina said...

Did you check my new article about how to make your nose smaller .I hope you will love it :)

Post a Comment