Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Addiction

I have to come clean.

I have an addiction.

It's worse than dropping me off at a shopping mall...or a bakery.

Well...that might be pushing it.

I am addicted to

Sugarless Gum.

Why can't I stop? I banned it from my life until the Hubs left a pack in my purse.

I think I am on my 8th piece, and I have no intention of stopping.

This cannot be good for you.

It has to stop.

I just can't get enough of that minty flavor that bursts from each new piece I pop in my mouth.

Do you think there is a GCA? (Gum Chewer's Anonymous?)

If so, I need their meeting schedule.

Stat.

While we are at it, I am also addicted to bad reality t.v. such as The Bachelor; On the Wings of Love (how about that psycho Michelle?), and currently Harry & David's Moose Munch. But that is for another time and place.

Mom, you can breathe a sigh of relief now.

No comments:

Post a Comment