Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

January 1st, 2010. Start a blog, check. What it will consist of or if anyone will actually ever see it is yet to be determind... The point of it is to somehow capture and keep a record of what goes on in my life, which I think is pretty fab, by the way. Not so fab however is my memory (could be the slight prosecco hangover as well but let's move on), a blog however keeps your memories in check. Photos, thoughts, randomness, most definitely bad spelling and inproper grammer but I will forgive myself because as of now, I am my only reader. So here is to 2010, my new blog, which this may be the only post, only time will tell. The good news is that I have already checked a resolution off my list and it's only 2:12pm on the first day of 2010. Not too shabby if I do say so myself...even with a slight prosecco hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment